"Over 6 years ago I lost a baby girl. I felt like there was no way I can move forward from that. I was then introduced to this challenge and it was the first time I started see the light at the end of the tunnel. When so many things are out of our control in our life this challenge proved to me that I am in control of myself and how I take care of myself. It has changed me in more ways than I can imagine and I am so grateful for it and will always come back!"
"I love FeelGreatin8 because it is a program I can succeed at even with many different health challenges and even though I'm a grandma! I love the support from the group that helps keep me on track when I feel like giving up. This program has helped me become my best self--not just physically, but spiritually and emotionally as well."
You, the participant ("Participant"), agree that by registering in the Feel Great in 8 Challenge or any event hosted by Feel Great in 8, LLC that you will abide by and agree to the following provisions, restrictions, and waivers.
1. First-time Participants must receive a thorough and complete health and physical examination from a U.S. licensed health care provider or doctor ("Care Provider") as to the Participants overall health and ability to participate in a Feel Great in 8 Challenge.
2. If Participant has previously participated in a Feel Great in 8 Challenge, Participant must receive a new or additional thorough and complete health examination from her/his Care Provider, as to the Participant's health and ability to participate in the challenge on at least an annual basis and shouldn't participate in any Feel Great in 8 Challenge or event unless s/he has been specifically approved by her/his Care Provider to participate in the challenge or event.
3. If at any time during the challenge or event hosted by Feel Great in 8 the Participant begins to feel physically unwell or has any reason or cause to believe that s/he has sustained injury or physical harm or it at-risk to suffer injury or physical harm, the Participant must immediately cease participation in the Feel Great in 8 challenge or event until s/he has been seen by her/his Care Provider and has been specifically approved to resume participation in the challenge or event.
4. Neither Feel Great in 8 nor any of its employees are certified exercise trainers, dietitians, physical therapists, doctors, or other health care providers. Participants are encouraged to consult with their own certified and/or licensed specialists at to the Particiant's own specific medical, nutritional, and physical needs and limitations.
5. If there is any cessation by the Participant in any Feel Great in 8 Challenge or event, whether voluntary or involuntary and whether or not the cessation was merited by the Participant's health, Participant shall not be entitled to any compensation or refund by Feel Great in 8 and shall be disqualified from finishing the existing Feel Great in 8 Challenge or event and may be barred or disqualified from participating in future Feel Great in 8 Challenge or event.
6. Feel Great in 8 is not responsible and cannot be held responsible for any injury, illness, disability, or death of any Participant as a result of their participation in any challenge or event sponsored or hosted by Feel Great in 8. Participant and her/his family, heirs, agents, representatives, devisees, legatees, employers, and beneficiaries, specifically agree to hold Feel Great in 8 harmless for any injury, illness, disability, or death of the Participant as a result of her/his participation in any challenge or event sponsored or hosted by Feel Great in 8.
7. Feel Great in 8 will make all reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of the tabulation or calculation of the points earned by each individual participant participating in the challenge or event and to calculate any other indices or figures. However, the accuracy of the points, tabulations, or other indices for each challenge or event necessarily depends on the truthfulness of the participants and the accuracy of the devices used by the participants, therefore the final points or factors determinative of a winner for each challenge or event cannot be certified by Feel Great in 8 as completely accurate. Feel Great in 8 is not responsible for any errors in the calculation of points for any particular challenge or event and Participant specifically agrees to hold Feel Great in 8 harmless for any error which may occur in the determination of a winner of any challenge or event.
8. Participant, by participating in a Feel Great in 8 challenge or event and/or by receiving password only access to the website and materials compiled or produced by Feel Great in 8, specifically afrees that s/he will not thereafter directly or indirectly engage in any business or develop any website, program, digital media, book, or media applucation which competes with Feel Great in 8 nor which is based upon or utilizes the concepts, ideas, plans, and methods of Feel Great in 8.
9. Participant, by participating in the Feel Great in 8 challenge or event or by receiving password only access to the website and materials complied or produced by Feel Great in 8, specifically agrees that s/he will not thereafter share, distribute, nor sell any printed materials owned by or developed by Feel Great in 8 whether or not such use is for profit or other material gain.
10. Feel Great in 8 does not guarantee any specific health result nor body measurement reduction/improvement as a result or participation in any Feel Great in 8 challenge or event.
11. Participant and her/his family, heirs, agents, representatives, devisees, legatees, employers, and beneficiaries agree that all disputes or claims against Feel Great in 8 shall be settled through binding arbitration which shall occur in the State of Utah and which shall use a Utah-based arbitrator. If no binding arbitration shall be available or if a court of competent jurisdiction determines that a grievance or claim should be instead litigated outside of arbitration, any and all claims of Participant and her/his family, heirs, agents, representatives, devisees, legatees, employers, and beneficiaries shall be filed in courts located in Utah. The laws governing this agreement and any dispute between Feel Great in 8 and Participant or her/his family, heirs, agents, representatives, devisees, legatees, employers, and beneficiaries shall be those of the State of Utah.
12. If any provision of the Agreement shall be held or determined to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable.